I like it when my clients are expanding. That is why we work with them – to help them expand. ATB Techsoft Solutions, Nigeria’s leading software company, has opportunities to add a Marketing Manager and a Graphic Designer & Web Administrator. Its one oasis, FinUltimate, is breaking big numbers. We want to keep it going. Please share with friends and families.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
Apply to [email protected]
Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
Registration for Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 9 (Sep 12 – Dec 3 2022) is ongoing. Register here. Cost is N60,000 or $140 for the 12-week program. Beat early bird for free books and other bonuses.
Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
A degree or HND.
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Graphic Designer and Web Administrator
Apply to [email protected]
ATB Techsoft Solutions Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of Graphic Designer & Web Administrator. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will include:
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs and events (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, postcards, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.)
- Carrying design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to the brand standards.
- Maintaining ATB’s branding so it remains consistent and is used properly by external parties or remote groups, working closely with our Marketing and Communications Manager
- Assisting Marketing and Communications Manager with creative concept and collaterals for all our events: Gala program, business breakfast, posters, banners, invitations, ads, etc.
- Design and layout of presentations for.
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and inter-active features.
- Ensuring the coding standards are met; optimizing the web architectures for navigability and accessibility, and ensuring the website and databases are being backed up.
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Backup and maintenance of all ATB group website and subsites, including all databases.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Formal graphic design training.
- A minimum of 2 years design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CS4 suite(PC), especially Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator).
- Experience working with WordPress
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and planning skill
Please include a link to your online portfolio or submit portfolio with your application (no more than 3 MB). Applications will not be considered without a portfolio.---
#1. Advance your career, run your business better with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sep 12 – Dec 3, 2022): cost is N60,000 naira ($140). Click and register here.
#2. Click here and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master business secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira ($400).
#3. Click here to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with small investment.