I am happy to announce that the International Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (IN-CSR) (Africa Chapter) would honour me with “Sustainability Inventor of the Year”. The Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, would address the event which is scheduled as follows:
Venue: Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry,Ikeja-Lagos
Date: 28th – 29th November 2018
Time:- 09:00 AM daily
This recognition comes as a result of our works in agriculture (via Zenvus) and efforts to help universities in improving their capabilities in electronics through our business’s non-profit arm, African Institution of Technology, which has run workshops in 82 Nigerian universities. One of my colleagues would attend to receive the award on our behalf.
You can make this event (attend the workshop, paper sections, etc) by registering here. Learn about the speakers here. [Yes, I got a photo of the plaque which they sent as they were informing us, making it clear the only option is to accept the award].
This year’s conference will be laser focused on providing practical skills, pragmatic frameworks and strategies that will help organisations and policy makers become more competitive, more efficient and more successful. With stakeholders’ increasing emphasis on social responsibility, sustainability, SDG Impact and Reporting, the forum will focus on the following sub themes -:
1. The Imperatives of Sustainable Stock Exchange for Economic Growth in Africa
2. The Intersection between CSR, SDGs and Sustainability Strategies
3. Sustainable Banking – Assessing Social and Environmental Risks
4. Affordable Renewable Energy: A Solution to Climate Change and Catalyst for National Development
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.