We processed feedback from Edition 1 and members noted they would like to do projects. Accordingly, we have unveiled Certificate courses which are completely capstone-based. Tekedia capstone is a research paper or a case study exploring a topic, market, sector or a company. You must have attended, begun or about attending Tekedia Mini-MBA to qualify to register. Each certificate course costs $60 or N20,000.
- CLSM Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- CSBM Certificate in Startup and Small Business Management
- CETS Certificate in Exponential Technologies and Singularity
- CPCD Certificate in Personal Career Development
- CPFM Certificate in Personal Finance & Wealth Management
- CBIS Certificate in Business Innovation, Growth & Sustainability
Tekedia capstone is a research paper or a case study exploring a topic, market, sector or a company. You will pick a topic which the Institute will approve.Then you will go and execute that project. Think of this as a final year student product in a university. We expect it to last a maximum of 3 months. The member will submit a report at the end of the capstone. For someone who wants to start a business, you may choose a topic to do market study in that sector. You design a questionnaire and execute your study. Essentially, the essence of this is to apply what you have learnt in the Mini-MBA to produce a practical business document. Here, we provide potential capstone topics (the topics are limitless):
- A digital logistics strategy for Lagos State
- Market study for website design business in Northern Nigeria
- The competitiveness positioning of Jumia in African ecommerce
- The future of fintech in Ghana
- Implication of AI technologies in African banking
- My personal career roadmap: 3, 5 and 10 years
- Building wealth via Treasury Bills
- Business longevity roadmap for ABC Limited
- Angel investing market in Kenya
- A comprehensive business plan with market data for ABC Limited
- Mobile banking and impact of USSD
For more, visit – https://www.tekedia.com/programs/
Note for Edition 2 members, you can still add a Lab Review to enable Tekedia Institute review your labs. Cost is $30 or N10,000 naira.
Finally, registration for edition 3 (Aug 10-Dec 3) has started. This edition 3 is the same as edition 2 (June 22-Oct 22); some stakeholders have asked us to run another edition now that the pandemic is stabilizing in most regions. Same $140 or N50,000.
To add/register for these courses, begin here https://www.tekedia.com/pay---
Click to join Tekedia Capital and build Next Africa with min of $10,000 co-investment in startups.