Repositioning Nigeria’s Oil & Gas Technology, Utilisation & Commercialisation
Nigeria Oil & Gas Technology (NOGTech) 2011 is the technology platform for Nigeria’s oil and gas industry. This year, the event is concentrated on technology development, gas utilisation and commercialisation of Nigeria’s oil and gas assets. NOGTech is an industry-led gathering which takes place over three days and delivers an all encompassing commercial event; comprising a two-day technical conference and three-day technology exhibition. Now in its 2nd year, this is a gathering where the industry is given a voice and one which can make a rapid change to business operations in Nigeria.
“The event is a definite necessity for Nigeria” Chevron Nigeria Ltd
Registration for Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 9 (Sep 12 – Dec 3 2022) is ongoing. Register here. Cost is N60,000 or $140 for the 12-week program. Beat early bird for free books and other bonuses.
- the premier oil and gas technology gathering in the whole of Nigeria
- 2 day conference & 3 day technological exhibition supported and attended by the Ministry of Delta Niger Affairs & Petan
- Backed by 16 national and international industry leading organisations
- New for 2011! Open Theatre at the centre of the exhibition hall
- Steering committee comprised of the industry’s most respected professionals
- See the latest products, innovations and key industry figures all under one roof
- The only industry event in the industry centre, Lagos!
- New! CWC Dynamic Insights Report – In-depth summary of the forum written by a team of consultants from Lonadek Oil & Gas Consultants