I lead an Advisory Services Practice in Fasmicro Group. We help clients architect winning strategies through new business models, technologies and processes. We provide deep insights to clients’ business challenges, uncovering patterns, and delivering outcomes that win in markets. Our clients include leading banks, telcos, fintechs, militaries, governments, insurers, and more.
The centerpiece of our work is to structure how technology will help clients to accelerate innovation and growth. We work to deliver technology which goes beyond running an organization to one that actually transforms a firm. As we do this, we stay focused on the corporate goal, making sure that technology is anchoring the realization of business objectives.
Our work covers change, leadership, and strategy. We serve clients in these areas, among others:
- IT Strategy
- Board/Executive Management IT Roadmap presentation (industry landscape tailored for your firm/industry, delivering what to prepare for in short-, mid- and long-terms)
- IT Skill Capabilities Mapping
- Digital Products (business model, strategy, growth)
- Quarterly Report (max of 8 pages, summarizing key industry evolution, around your business, with how you can prepare)
- IT Governance
- IT Value Realization
- IT Process Documentation
- Center of Excellence (design, development, deployment, evaluation)
- IT Product Conception and Launch (business model, strategy, growth)
- IT Spend Planning
- Data Consolidation
I lead my team and we handle engagements with absolute commitment to quality. Our clients receive the highest level of value, and our pricing is industry-competitive.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.