Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Tekedia Mini-MBA is modifying its next week session. Our members have been sending emails with questions on readiness and continuity management during this paralysis. Accordingly, we are working with risk experts and professionals to provide guidance in the following areas:
- Developing a balanced remote work plan in case the Nigerian government orders non-essential companies to shut down in coming weeks.
- Developing a business continuity plan.
- Implementing crisis management best practices.
- Planning for the worst case scenario and making the tough decisions fast.
So, our next week’s session has been updated to “Pandemic Preparation: A Playbook for Business Continuity”. Members will use the Digital Board to ask questions (anonymous or otherwise) and our experts will provide guidance. We will also make some documents available to help companies plan and prepare. Tekedia Mini-MBA is a self-paced program; you can still join us by registering here.
The week Lab will focus on developing a Pandemic Preparation for your firm or where you work.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.