(If registered already, please help us forward)
Tekedia offers an innovation management 4-month program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online. The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced, recorded and archived which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to consume contents. Class begins June 22. There are many reasons to register for the second edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA. Here are some:
- Experts from global and local brands like Microsoft, MIT Boston, Deloitte, and Flutterwave are joining to lead different sessions. We are covering 32 areas in business from Innovation to Strategy, Business Law to Operations, Supply Chain to Sales, and beyond, with practicing faculty.
- All participants of Tekedia Mini-MBA in 2020 will attend a virtual Career Week. Our Career Week (coming in Nov) is not designed for finding jobs. Rather, it is structured to TRANSFORM workers, founders & entrepreneurs into business leaders and champions of innovation in their companies. The sub-theme is Career Planning & Resilience During Disruption. Learn more here. Within the week, at least 10 HR leaders will provide guidance to workers and companies on how they can build productivity.
- Joining Tekedia Mini-MBA second edition comes with two free ebooks – Africa’s Sankofa Innovation, and The Dangote System: Techniques for Building Conglomerates.
- You also receive a complementary Certificate cybersecurity course from First Atlantic Cybersecurity Institute. Visit facyber.com and select your course on Cybersecurity: Policy, Management, Digital Forensics and Technology.
- We continue to offer installment payments
Join us for $140 or N50,000 by registering via (bank transfer, Flutterwave and Paypal) – https://www.tekedia.com/pay