If you have paid for Tekedia Mini-MBA, ask Admin to give you access to a Certificate module at First Atlantic Cybersecurity Institute. You can start taking that course while we wait for the Tekedia Mini-MBA edition to begin.
There are four tracks in Facyber for you to select, and each module takes 12 weeks. All programs are self-paced with a brilliant portal designed for geeks. The course syllabus and Table of Contents are provided in Facyber.com. Here are the tracks:
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Policy (CCYP)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Technology (CCYT)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Management (CCYM)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Intelligence & Digital Forensics (CCDF)
To register for Tekedia Mini-MBA, go here. Once done, Admin will register you for Tekedia Mini-MBA. Then follow the instruction below with the exact email you used to register at Mini-MBA.
What To Do (after Mini-MBA Registration):
- Visit Facyber and create your account (use the same email used for Tekedia Mini-MBA).
- Activate the account in your email
- Email team with the certificate course of interest, and confirm that you have done #1 and #2 steps by writing “I have done steps #1 and #2”. Remember to let them know the track of interest.
- Admin will respond after setup & activation
- Login back to Facyber, you will see the course
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Feb 7 – May 7, 2022): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N60,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.