If you have paid for Tekedia Mini-MBA, ask Admin to give you access to a Certificate module at First Atlantic Cybersecurity Institute. There are four tracks in Facyber for you to select from, and each module takes 12 weeks. All programs are self-paced with a brilliant portal designed for geeks. The course syllabus and Table of Contents are provided in Facyber.com. Here are the tracks:
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Policy (CCYP)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Technology (CCYT)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Management (CCYM)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Intelligence & Digital Forensics (CCDF)
What To Do (after Mini-MBA Registration):
- Visit Facyber and create your account (use the same email used for Tekedia Mini-MBA).
- Activate the account in your email
- Email team with the certificate course of interest, and confirm that you have done #1 and #2 steps by writing “I have done steps #1 and #2”. Remember to let them know the track of interest.
- Admin will respond after setup & activation
- Login back to Facyber, you will see the course
#1. Advance your career, run your business better with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sep 12 – Dec 3, 2022): cost is N60,000 naira ($140). Click and register here.
#2. Click here and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master business secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira ($400).
#3. Click here to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with small investment.
Registration for Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 9 (Sep 12 – Dec 3 2022) is ongoing. Register here. Cost is N60,000 or $140 for the 12-week program. Beat early bird for free books and other bonuses.