With GTWorld, you have a Mobile Banking App that is designed to cater to all that’s important to you easily and seamlessly. The facial recognition feature means that you now have mobile banking App that recognizes you and adapts to how and when you want to bank.
The management of GTBank Nigeria has unveiled GTWorld, a mobile banking app that is strategically designed to cater to all that’s important to customers easily and seamlessly.
Unveiling the app at the banks’ corporate headquarter in Lagos, the Managing Director of GTBank, Mr. Segun Agbaje noted that the app was launched in tandem with the ever changing banking ecosystem, where banking services are given to the customer how they want it and not how the bank wants it.
Built on the back of the bank’s customer-centric digital strategy, GTWorld features biometric authentication, such as facial recognition and fingerprint, which recognizes a customer and adapts to how and when they want to bank. The Mobile banking app also features a seamless switch to GAPS Lite, the online banking platform for small businesses which offers a flexible and secure channel to make payments and collections anywhere in the world.
Why the App?
With the rapid growth of Smartphone penetration in Nigeria, there has been a steady increase in the adoption of mobile banking solutions. Smartphone users are however very conscious about the security and efficiency and convenience of such applications; and on those three fronts, the GTWorld app excels remarkably. the mobile banking App offers customers access to more than 90 percent of the Bank’s services on their Smartphones, guarantees further security through biometric authentication and ensures convenience through the Quick feature, which enables a user to perform transactions without signing in, among others.
GTWorld empowers customers, like never before, to make payments and access in-branch services swiftly and seamlessly, without going to a branch. Some of the App’s, amongst several others. When switched to GAPS-Lite, the app offers small business owners access to real-time monitoring of all transactions and the ability to make bulk and single transfers on the go to any account in the world.
Gtbank has consistently played a leading role in Africa’s banking industry. The GTBank brand is regarded by industry watchers as one of the best run financial institutions across its subsidiary countries and serves as a role model within the financial services industry due to its bias for world class corporate governance standards, excellent services, quality and innovation.
• Login and complete your transactions using your face, fingerprint or a 4-digit PIN.
• Check your account balance; transfer money within your accounts and buy airtime; all without having to sign in.
• Turn your contacts into a beneficiary list; send money to someone using just their mobile number.
• Apply for loans and set savings target right from your phone.
• Send your Account Statements to your email or to an embassy of your choice.
Manage your Accounts:
• Set up a new account and view your account balance(s).
• View transaction history and search transactions
• Fx Transfers to all Banks
• Confirm and manage your cheques.
Payment and Bills
• Pay bills
• Transfer money to GTBank accounts and all other banks.
• Buy airtime and data for self and third party.
• Schedule and manage standing orders
Where the App Fails
This is a GTBank centric app and also for its localized customers. It does nothing to bring a fusion of all customers across Africa. GTBank has not solved the missing digital financial product problem in Africa.