Courtesy of Tekedia Intelligence Forum participant, exploit, these are Google products and services.
1. Google Search – the most popular search engine on the Web.
2. Blogger – A free blog
3. FeedBurner – Allows bloggers and podcasters to manage their RSS feeds.
4. Google Ad Planner – A free media planning tool that can help you identify websites your audience is likely to visit so you can make better-informed advertising decisions.
5. Google AdSense – Place contextual Google ads on your site – and earn money.
6. Google AdWords – Advertise online and pay only when people click on your ad.
7. Google Affiliate Network (DoubleClick) – Full-service online marketing company specializing in pay-for-performance media.
8. Google Alerts – Google Alerts are email updates of the latest relevant Google results (web, news, etc.) based on your choice of query or topic.
9. Google Analytics (Urchin) – Google Analytics makes it easy to improve your results online.
10. Google Apps – Software-as-a-service for business email, information sharing and security.
11. Google Base – Google Base is a place where you can easily submit all types of online and offline content.
12. Google Blog Search – Blog Search is Google search technology focused on blogs.
13. Google Bookmarks – Google Bookmarks is an online service that lets you save your favorite sites and attach labels and comments.
14. Google Book Search – Search and preview millions of books from libraries and publishers worldwide.
15. Google Calendar – Keep track of all your life’s important events – birthdays, reunions, little league games, doctor’s appointments – all in one place.
16. Google Checkout – Buy from stores across the web and track all your orders and shipping in one place.
17. Google Chrome – A browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
18. Google Code – Code is for external developers interested in Google related development.
19. Google Contacts – Similar to an online address book, the Contact Manager gives you easy access to the people you want to reach.
20. Google Custom Search Engine & Google Subscribed Links – With Google Custom Search Engine and Subscribed Links, you can create a search engine tailored to your needs and lets you create custom search results that users can add to their Google search pages.
21. Google Desktop – Search your computer as easily as you search the web with Google.
22. Google Dictionary – Free online dictionary.
23. Google Directory – The web organized by topic into categories.
24. Google Documents – Free web-based word processor and spreadsheet, which allow you share and collaborate online.
25. Google Earth & Google Mars – Offers maps and satellite images for complex or pinpointed regional searches.
26. Google Finance – Offers a broad range of information about stocks, mutual funds, and companies.
27. Google Friend Connect – Instantly awakens and strengthens the community that visits your site by enriching it with social features.
28. Google Gears – A Firefox and Internet Explorer extension that allows to navigate on compatible websites offline and synchronize when going back online.
29. Google Groups – Where groups of people have discussions about common interests.
30. Google Health – Puts you in charge of your health information.
31. Google Image Search & Similar Images – The most comprehensive image search on the web. Google Search Images allows you to search for images using pictures rather than words.
32. Google In Quotes – Allows you to find quotes from stories linked to from Google News.
33. Google Knol – Knol makes it free and easy to create, collaborate on, and publish credible web content.
34. Google Latitude – See where your friends are on a map.
35. Google Local Business Center – If you are a business owner Claim your business listing today and let customers find you online!
36. Google Mail (Gmail) – Gmail is a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that email can be more intuitive, efficient, and useful.
37. Google Maps & Google Map Maker – Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions. With Map Maker you can edit the map in more than a hundred countries and watch your edits go into Google Maps.
38. Google Mobile – Upgrade your phone with free Google products.
39. Google Moderator – A tool that allows distributed communities to submit and vote on questions for talks, presentations and events.
40. Google News, News Archive Search & Google News Timeline – Aggregated headlines and a search engine of many of the world’s news sources. News archive search provides an easy way to search and explore historical archives. News Timeline is a web application that organizes information chronologically.
41. Google Notebook (SearchWiki) – With Google Notebook, you can browse, clip, and organize information from across the web in a single online location that’s accessible from any computer.
42. Google Patents – Search the full text of the U.S. patent corpus and find patents that interest you.
43. Google Product Search (Froogle) – Presents photographs of products and links to the stores that sell them online.
44. Google Reader – Web based feed reader to keep up with blogs and news.
45. Google Scholar – Provides a search of scholarly literature across many disciplines and sources, including theses, books, abstracts and articles.
46. Google Sets – Automatically create sets of items from a few examples.
47. Google Sites – Google Sites is a free and easy way to create and share web pages.
48. Google SketchUp – Create, modify and share 3D models.
49. Google Sky – Google Sky includes a number of different ways to explore the universe.
50. Google Squared – Takes a category and creates a starter ‘square‘ of information, automatically fetching and organizing facts from across the web.
51. Google Store – Official Google Accessories, Apparel Items, Software, Office Equipment
52. Google Suggest – As you type your search, Google offers keyword suggestions in real time.
53. Google Talk – Chat with family and friends over the Internet for free.
54. Google Toolbar – Internet Explorer and Firefox Toolbar with Google search.
55. Google Translate – Free online language translation service instantly translates text and web pages.
56. Google Trends & Google Insights for Search – Compare the world’s interest in your favorite topics. Use Google Insights for Search and see for yourself what the world is searching for.
57. Google Video – Search and watch millions of videos indexed from all over the web.
58. Google Wave – Google Wave is a new online communication and collaboration tool.
59. Google Web Accelerator – Google Web Accelerator works with your browser to help web pages show up in a snap.
60. Google Web History – Your web history is stored on Google servers, which means that you can view and manage it from any computer.
61. Google Webmaster Tools – Provides you with detailed reports about your pages’ visibility on Google.
62. iGoogle – Your personalized Google home page.
63. Jaiku – Create your own microblog and connect with your friends.
64. Orkut – Social networking site designed to make your social life more active and stimulating.
65. Picasa – Helps you organize, edit, and share your photos.
66. YouTube – Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
Even more than these are on wiki
What can you say about core competence if indeed Google has 66 products and services. Oh yes, did he add CASHFLOW as a product?