Tekedia Institute has unveiled “DesignLab for Companies by Tekedia Learners”. The strategic aim of this program is to provide a mechanism for our learners to work and solve real business frictions which companies want solved. So instead of working on hypothetical or past business cases, the DesignLab will task our learners to solve actual business cases. Companies pay $1,000 or N450,000 and present a business case. Our interested learners are then organized in groups, and over four weeks, provide solutions to the company.
In the last edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA, Tekedia Institute trialed the process with selected learners and organizations. We found the results very positive, and are happy to launch it to the public. Organizations of different sizes and forms have business challenges, Tekedia learners are available to work with them, in confidence, to provide solutions and roadmaps. These learners are well exposed to cutting-edge business models, frameworks and systems which are redesigning the ordinances of markets and global economies.
DesignLab focuses on fundamental business management and administration including business strategy, growth, innovation, product vision, go to market, cost management, etc. If your firm is interested, go here, pay and let our learners fix your frictions.
Program Process Flow:
- Company makes payment and sends an email with the business case.
- Tekedia Admin schedules the company for a Zoom session where the business case is finalized with the Tekedia team.
- Tekedia learners work on business case (your company can be anonymized)
- Tekedia learners present the outcome, harmonized in case of multiple groups (Live on Zoom or pre-recorded depending on your preference).
We asked our learners to develop a growth strategy for Flutterwave, Africa’s most valued fintech company at $3 billion; they came up with this plot among others (watch video for explanation) (no coordination with the company)
More Tekedia Updates
Seeking Growth Partners: Tekedia Institute serves companies (all sizes and types), professionals, students and governments through different training programs. We’re looking for growth makers and partners (individuals and companies) to help our expansion across Nigeria, Africa and beyond. If interested, click here
Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 9 Registration has started: Tekedia has started registration for Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 9 (Sept 12 – Dec 3 , 2022). Beat the early bird deadline, save money and unlock many benefits. Cost is N60,000 or $140; annual plan (three editions for cost of two) is N120k or $280. Begin here.
– Tekedia Institute Team---
1. Advance your career, run your business better with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sep 12 – Dec 3, 2022): cost is N60,000 naira ($140). Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master business secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira ($400).
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.