Good People, here is the schedule for Tekedia Mini-MBA Live for this week. The week begins with a demonstration of process improvement and automation in the downstream sector of the energy industry. The Guest Faculty will also show how an efficient inventory management system would improve any business. Then it moves to what lawyers and professionals do during transaction due diligence as they gather business intelligence for deals. Finally, the last Live session will be on how to discover opportunities at offices, markets, etc by examining two critical elements, which from our perspectives, everything depends upon.
- Tue, April 13 | 7 – 8pm WAT | Process Improvement & Automation (session lab) – Tokunbo O. Arannilewa, CEO Eonsfleet
- Thur, April 15 | 7-8pm WAT | Transaction Due Diligence/Business Intelligence – Chike Obimma, Partner at Niccom LLP
- Sat, April 17 | 7 – 8.30pm WAT | How To Discover Opportunities, General Topic – Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Zoom links in the Board
Meanwhile, the courseware for this week is in the Board. We are focusing on Leadership, Human Capital and Project Management.
Have a great profitable week. If you have not joined Tekedia Mini-MBA, go here for the next edition.---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.