Tekedia Institute has made it up to the 10th week of Mhagic Velocity, a talent competition with a reward of N25 million naira ($60,000). Hundreds of people and groups began this competition, and today only few are remaining. Mhagic Velocity is a 13-week in-app show. It features videos or pictorial upload of talents & skills, tasks, and weekly the most promising progress. Our talent: we make learning uncommon so that everyone understands!
Why Tekedia Institute Is Competing
Tekedia Institute wants to win the N25 million to offer full scholarships to Tekedia Mini-MBA for 430 African students. Tekedia Institute offers an innovation management 12-week program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online. The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced, recorded and archived which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to consume contents.
How To Support Tekedia To Win
- Go here and register a free account, and then login – https://mhagic.com/login
- Go here – https://mhagic.com/profile/tekedia . Do the following:
- (1) Vote; 10 Naira for one vote or $1 for 30 votes
- (2) Watch the 3 videos (only those count for the week)
- (3) follow Tekedia
- If you prefer mobile app; download Mhagic app, and find Tekedia by searching on the app Home with @tekedia
NB: If for any reason you find paying with the options hard, make a payment via any of the options here –https://tekedia.com/pay and put in description and your Mhagic registered username. Once we receive, we will ask the Mhagic team to credit that username to enable you to vote.
Our contact: [email protected]
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.