Tekedia Institute runs two special weeks yearly for learners in our program in that specific year. In other words, there is no payment required. You attend provided you have attended a Tekedia Institute program in that specific year.
The 2021 Tekedia Mini-MBA Career Week and Innovation Week have been scheduled as follows:
- Tekedia Innovation Week – Nov 22-27, 2021 (link here)
- Tekedia Career Week – Oct 25-30, 2021 (concluded already)
This career week is not designed for finding jobs. Rather, it is structured to TRANSFORM workers, founders & entrepreneurs into business leaders and champions of innovation in their companies. Yet, if you have no job, by the time you are done with the series, you will have a path to one!
- Register here for Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022)
- Pay N60,000 ($140) by May 20 early bird deadline.
The sub-theme is Nurturing Innovators, and it is packaged within the Tekedia Mini-MBA theme of Innovation, Growth and Business Execution. All participants of Tekedia programs (mini-MBA, CollegeBoost, advanced diploma, practice, masterclass, etc) in 2021 qualify to attend free.
For the Innovation Week, the sub-theme is Growth Makers, and it is also packaged within the Tekedia Mini-MBA theme of Innovation, Growth and Business Execution. All participants of Tekedia programs (mini-MBA, CollegeBoost, advanced diploma, practice, masterclass, etc)) in 2021 qualify to attend free.
The following are our Speakers for the weeks.
|Career Week||Innovation Week|
|Schedule (7pm WAT)||Oct 25-30 2021||Nov 22-27, 2021|
|Mon||Elizabeth (Ayeni) Nyah, Human Resources Business Partner, VDT Communications||Aderinola Oloruntoye, Dean, Workforce Group|
|Tue||Oladapo Akinloye, Director, Fasttrack Academy||Olanrewaju Oyinbooke, Head, DMO, AXA Mansard|
|Wed||Samuel C. Eze, CEO, OurPass||Seun Ayegbusi, CEO, Insurpass|
|Thur||Precious Ajoonu – Manager, Jobberman||Dotun Jegede, Partner, Dee Bee Consulting|
|Fri||Dr Akanimo Odon – CEO, Flexylearn Int’l||Emeka Obiodu, Manager, NVIDIA|
|Sat||Dupe Akinsiun – Head, Leadership & Capabilities Center, Coca Cola HBC||Ndubuisi Ekekwe, Tekedia Institute|
To register for the next edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA or other Tekedia programs, go here.---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022): beat early bird fee of $140 (or N60,000 naira) before it goes. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.