Tekedia Institute is excited to announce that our Session Labs for Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 5 will be on these underlisted topics, delivered by the noted companies:
- Art, Creativity and Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) – Artist3, Magic Carpet Studio (Nigeria)
- Satellite Broadband & Your Business – Beeptool (Texas, USA)
- Digital Currencies: E-Yuan, E-Dollars, E-Naira – Bitfxt (Dubai, UAE)
We use the Session Labs to introduce our members to new domains of business, exposing them to the possibilities of the near future. The dates and Zoom links will be provided when classes begin on June 7.
We thank our edition 5 partners. They will educate through live simulations and practical demos where possible on the session topics.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.