I just shared our Week 1 well-received delivery for the just started Tekedia Mini-MBA. Now find below what we have for Week 2 – Business Systems & Processes. At 12 noon WAT tomorrow (Monday), in the Board, you will see everything. I will begin with The Grand Playbook of Business, and other faculty members will take it home.
The Challenge Assignments for this week come from one of our Finance Faculty, Alli Adetunji. He is a tough teacher with Excel supporting data which looks like a PhD work (size: 45MB). Also, link for the Zoom class included in the Board.
- – The Grand Playbook of Business – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- – Project Planning, Process Improvement, Operations Management – Rasheed Adebayo T. Adebayo, Operations Manager, Schlumberger UK
- – Quality and Asset Management – Michael Odigie PhD, Vice President Technical Services, Delek Logistics USA
- – Effective Pricing Strategy and Systems – Alli Adetunji, Head of Finance, Securepack Nigeria
Welcome to the best school!
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.