We thank our Faculty for an amazing Week 1 (Innovation, Design Thinking & Growth) during the ongoing Tekedia Mini-MBA. The empirical component which we have introduced is producing the desired result. The engagement is deeper and communities are forming in the Hub as members co-share and co-learn.
- – Innovation and Growth of Firms – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- – Design Thinking, Innovation Lessons – Aderinola Oloruntoye, Dean, Workforce Group
- – Innovation, Strategy, and Digital Transformation – Jude Ayoka [MBA, PMP, TOGAF], Manager, Access Bank Plc
- – Human Productivity Innovation – Dotun Moses Jegede, PhD, FIODN, RODP Jegede, PhD, Senior Partner, Dee Bee Consulting
- – Agile Methodology & Innovation – Bola Adesope. ITIL, PMP, PRINCE2, CBAP, CSSBB, CSM, PSM, CSPO, ICP-ACC, Scrum Master/Agile Coach, Sonnet Insurance.
Learn from the best here – Tekedia Institute.---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.