One of the most important decisions a business leader makes is deciding on a Business Model to execute a Business Strategy. The model answers the “How” within a niche set by Strategy, limited and bounded by factors of production. Your job as a leader is to decide on a model – and then execute it.
Our Tekedia Mini-MBA Week 3 focuses on Business Model & Transformation. I sent this to our team to use for the weekly email blast. It is to remind us that deciding on a business model to execute a business strategy is indeed the most important decision a company can make. Yes, within many paths on that HOW question, you have to commit!
In the classnote, I listed dozens of different business models. You have to commit to one or more of them, but not all. But with experience, you know what works. Yes, of the top 20 technology companies in the world, at least 15 are united by one business model. That should tell you what is working in the web era.
Enjoy the near 50-page course note – and the videos, from me, and our Faculty members. Tekedia Institute wishes you a great profitable week.
Greetings. We have posted course materials for Tekedia Mini-MBA Edition 4. Please log into the portal to access Week 3 under LESSON – https://school.tekedia.com/. Week 3 focuses on Business Model & Transformation with the following modules:
- Business Models and Strategies – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Organizational Change Management – Omowunmi Adenuga-Taiwo (ex-Strategy Consulting Manager Deloitte)
- Building Your Business Financial Models (templates included) – Michael Olafusi, Financial Analyst Fellow Brightmore Capital
- Execution – Business Objectives and Technologies, Nnamdi Onyebuchi, CEO, Weco Systems Group
Please check the Program News, under LESSON (click MY PROFILE, click the Course) for the Zoom links and other important class updates. Our Zoom sessions are scheduled as follows and exclusively for members:
- Tue, Feb 23 | 12noon – 1pm WAT | Agile Methodology – Bola Adesope, Sonnet Insurance
- Thur, Feb 25 | 12noon – 1pm WAT | Design Thinking – Aderinola Oloruntoye, Workforce Group
- Sat, Feb 27 | 7pm – 8.30pm WAT | General Topic, Fintechnolization Playbook (MTN, Mastercard, MPESA, Paystack) – Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Meanwhile, if for any reason you are still having login issues, please go to this page and watch the videos we have put together. Within the week, we are always updating members at hub.tekedia.com to minimize many emails; please go there and sign-up.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.