The table presents the Top 10 Startup Funding Deals in Africa – 2019* vs. 2018. To qualify, a startup must be:
- headquartered in Africa OR
- have Africa as its main market OR
- is incorporated in Africa
Only private entities – Jumia excluded because it is now a public company. We might have missed some, feel free to list using the comment section below.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.