This week at Tekedia Mini-MBA, we are learning Exponential Technologies and Singularity. The course focuses on the business opportunities, entrepreneurial playbooks, etc, over the core technologies. A US-based think tank, Transdisciplinary Agora for Future Discussions Inc. ( TAFFD’s ), developed the course for us.
- Exponential Technologies and Business Opportunities in the Age of Singularity – Edward Hudgins, PH.D
- Singularities, Transhumanism, and Entrepreneurship – Gennady Stolyarov II
- Singularity, Exponential Growth and Technology – Chogwu Abdul, PhD
- Futurism, Malleability, and Category King Companies – Brent Ellman
More so, Tekedia Live zoom links are in the Board.
- Tue, March 2 | 7pm – 8pm WAT | Digital Transformation of Sectors – Jude Ayoka, Access Bank Plc.
- Thur, March 4 | 7pm – 8pm WAT | Financial Technologies and Ecosystems – Stanley Jacob, Mastercard.
- Sat, March 6 | 7pm – 8.30pm WAT | General Topic, Building Category-King Companies – Ndubuisi Ekekwe.
Have a great co-learning week at Tekedia Institute.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.