Week 6 of Tekedia Mini-MBA – Capital Markets, Investing and Fundraising is live in the Digital Board. A total of 8 videos covering capital markets, investing and fundraising. All supported with a Written Material using Warren Buffett’s investing philosophy and many other constructs of modern investing. Bonds, debts, stocks, equities, etc are all covered along with a selection of active venture capitalists in Africa at the moment. Bringing it home, our capital markets expert, Azeez Lawal, used Aliko Dangote and Tony Elumelu, illustrating how they have built business empires via the capital markets. A lesson on Dufil Prima, the makers of Indomie, and how it has used capital markets to finance growth is a moment in class.
Meanwhile, on May 4, 2020, we will release a special series titled Winning in Business as earlier announced. Unlike our typical session which includes written materials, the series would be delivered via videos. To make it look like a time-limited meatspace delivery, the series will be available for 24 hours only. On the date noted, a link will become active on the Digital Board for Tekedia Mini-MBA members to access. Here are the topics:
- Session 1 – Readiness for The Frictions of Nations
- Session 2 – The SIX to Unlock Values in Markets
- Session 3 – The Two Critical Playbooks
- Session 4 – Mechanics of growth & Investment Options
- Session 5 – Finding the Edges and Market Opportunities
- Deep Conversations – Answers to Big Questions
I wish you all a profitable week ahead.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.