Join me to welcome the Lions and Lionesses – students of University of Nigeria Nsukka – to Tekedia Institute CollegeBoost. They will be onboarded tomorrow. Young people, you have a heritage, as you attend one of the finest universities in Africa. At Tekedia Institute, it is indeed an honour that you want to co-learn with us. On behalf of our faculty, staff and other learners, WELCOME.
From our Campus Program lead, Eyitayo Adeleke, there is a message: “Sir, could you make this public. We have many many students on reserve across universities willing to take the CollegeBoost programme but financially incapable. They need alumni funders and funders to gain access.”
Good people, the bulk of our general funds goes to support students. We award them an excess of 85% scholarships; they pay the balance. But recently, many alumni have been offsetting the 15% balance. Pick your school and see if you can support. Eyitayo runs this and makes all the decisions. To learn more about CollegeBoost here, click here.
- Register here for Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022)
- Pay N60,000 ($140) by May 20 early bird deadline.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022): beat early bird fee of $140 (or N60,000 naira) before it goes. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.