Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their call-up letters from 18th May to 23rd May 2017 while those who did not subscribe for online printing should start collection of Call-up letters from 18th May from their various institutions of graduation.
You must go to camp with your call-up letter which must be in coloured format.
CLICK HERE TO PRINT CALL UP LETTERS
- Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate which begins April 8, 2023, and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups. Learn more on this one page.
- Tekedia Mini-MBA (June 5 – Sept 2 2023) opens NEW registrations; beat early birds for discounts by registering here.
Things to note:
The call-up letter is a proof that you have been called-up for National Service. You must therefore present it to the state Coordinator, National Youth Service Corps of the state you are deployed to before you can be registered. All persons called-up are those whose results have been approved by the University Senate or the Polytechnic Academic Board and are also presented by their institutions to the National Youth Service Corps for mobilization. Registration at the camp shall only be for a period of 2 days. Be informed that there shall be no further registration in camp after the cut-off date and time.
- For the registration procedure however, you are requested to bring to camp your original statement of result, Institution identity card and 8 recent passport photographs. In addition, if you are a Medical Doctor, Pharmacist or an Optometrist you will be expected to bring along original of your registration certificate with the Nigerian Medical Council, Pharmacist Board or Optometrist Registration Council and evidence of completion of housemanship or internship.
- Arrangement has been made to pay the sum of One Thousand Five Hundred Naira (#1,500.00) as Transport Allowance in the camp. Also the sum of One Thousand Naira (#1,000.00) shall be paid to you as local Transport Allowance. The above allowances are to be collected at the orientation camp of your state of deployment.
- I sincerely hope that you will participate fully in this noble scheme, bearing in mind that the nation will benefit from your participation. The motto of NYSC is ³Service and Humility´ which should be your motto throughout your year of National Service. 5. As a participant in the orientation course, you will be required to take to the camp your pillow and pillow case, mosquito net, bed sheets, plates, cutlery, bucket, drinking cup and torch light for your personal convenience.
- I enjoin you to contribute your best to the Nation in the programmes that have been carefully designed for the achievement of the lofty objectives of the scheme. You are expected to resume duty at your place of primary assignment immediately after the orientation as no leave whatsoever shall be granted for further preparations after assumption of duty. Please not:
- It is an offence to serve more than once in the NYSC scheme. ii. Prospective corps members are prohibited from bringing automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles etc. to camp. iii. That your one year of continuous national service begins from the date you report for service at the orientation camp iv. Prospective corps members are reminded that national service is about service to the fatherland; therefore they need to accept their deployment to any state in good faith. However, relocation is granted only to married women, to enable them join their husbands, and those with life threating ailments. 7. Nigerian graduates who are foreign-trained should in addition to their academic certificates be ready to present their travelling documents (International Passports) etc. for verification at the point of registration.
- You are to report to the Orientation Camp with your functional Bank Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- The NYSC programme is for a continuous period of 12months and you must abide by this after registration at the orientation camp
- Wishing you a most exciting, rewarding and hitch-free service year. Looking forward to meeting you personally in your state of deployment.