We challenge you to visit DFT and follow the instructions here and apply. The idea must be really good to have a chance, yet, it is worth doing if you have confidence in yourself. The questions are very simply and you have got an opportunity to do it and get that fund you need to make Africa better.
Do it now and try opportunity from DFJ.
DFJ for Entrepreneurs
Ready to change the world? DFJ supports innovative entrepreneurs wherever they are. Through the combined power of the global DFJ Network, we provide the experience, expertise, and contacts to help take your company to the next stage and beyond. We look for great ideas in many sectors including: information technology, nanotechnology, life sciences, and clean energy. We like to keep an open mind and consider unique opportunities.
We know that successful founders surround themselves with successful people – so we support your desire to build your own team and run your own business. We’re enthusiastic about meeting you and helping you succeed.
Send your business plan via e-mail to [email protected], or mail to:
- Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- 2882 Sand Hill Road, Suite 150
- Menlo Park, CA 94025
It may take several weeks for us to get back to you because we review all submissions.
Your business plan should contain the following information:
- Investment size and structure requested
- Description of the product or service
- Brief history of the company
- Business and marketing strategy
- Analysis of the market and the competition
- Full resumés of key management (highlighting industry and market expertise)
- Current financial statements and projections
Your plan should be a worki