“The sessions were so educative and propelling prof. and I am glad I didn’t miss out.”
“Wonderful, this was môre than what is expected, so great, i appreciate your critical thinking and am glad to be part of the training”
Thank you for the seminar. The episodes where very insightful and it was a pleasure hearing from you. Hoping to get back to implementing those insights into what I do. Thank you once more.
– Feedbacks from Webinar participants (see Webinar page)
We have concluded the Q1 2019 Tekedia Business Innovation Webinar. We do think it went great. Five foundation sessions and three sessions of Q/As (Q/A session #3 is freely available below) were presented. All these recorded sessions are now available for replay. If you missed the webinar and want to partake, you can still partake via any of these ways:
- Use Paypal and pay $15 here
- Pay into any of the Nigerian bank accounts (N5,000) listed here.
Please email [email protected] after payment to set up your account. Once your account is done, you will access the video on this platform.
The Foundation Session Topics
Each foundation session has a separate video.
- The Purpose and Fixing Frictions of Nations
- Framework 6 – SIX Frameworks to Unlock Values in Markets
- One Oasis / Double Play
- Mechanics of growth
- Pillars in Building When Not Visible
- Beginning with Minimal Funding
- Investment Options
- Find the Edges
- Opportunity Pillars
- What Can you do better?
Certificates and Presentation Slides
For the participants, the certificates and presentation slides are now available. Email us with your Tekedia registered email and we will deliver them. Ensure to write your name in the way you want it in the certificate.---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.