CollegeBoost is a management innovation program which is structured to help post-secondary education students master the mechanics of markets and management systems. Tekedia CollegeBoost mirrors Tekedia Mini-MBA, but it is more streamlined, requiring shorter time for completion. It is open for schools, alumni groups, students unions, etc. It has two components:
- The Innovation of Firms (1st Semester): 4 weeks
- The Wealth in Nations (2nd Semester): 4 weeks
Institutions in Ghana, Cameroon and broad CEMAC region should connect with Tekedia Institute Regional Partner, Amzill , led by Fadilah Tchoumba.
Tekedia Institute offers the following programs:
- Tekedia Mini-MBA for individuals, company sponsored or personally funded.
- Tekedia Mini-MBA for Corporates, for institutions.
- Tekedia Mini-MBA for Governments, for governments.
- CollegeBoost for schools.
For full Tekedia programs, click here.