This book is dedicated to Tekedia Mini-MBA participants, and is written as an extended case study for them, on our learning journey. The goal is to use this book to demonstrate the power of vision, taking action and finding opportunities in markets. Aliko Dangote, the Founder of Dangote Group, an industrialized conglomerate, is one of the most important people in African business. His story is the type we hope to prepare our participants in our Mini-MBA program: business innovation, execution of playbook and unlocking leverageable growth across markets and business territories.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022): beat early bird fee of $140 (or N60,000 naira) before it goes. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.
- Register here for Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022)
- Pay N60,000 ($140) by May 18 early bird deadline.