As a result of Covid-19 pandemic, ordinances in market systems have been redesigned. In the State of the Tech Nation, I noted four things that would change the post-Covid-19 world: digitization, semi-automation, hybridization of supply chain (local and global with flexibility and adaptation) and remote everything were noted. Our team put all efforts to bring industry leaders in this space to teach us in the Tekedia Mini-MBA. From MIT to AIICO, Infoprive to Schlumberger, Queen’s University to Flutterwave, Microsoft to Deloitte, TrustBanc to Afrinvest, etc, we have business leaders that would prepare, and get you ready for the future.
We have extended early bird registration to June 2. If you beat the deadline, you will get my books – “Africa’s Sankofa Innovation” (immediately) and “The Dangote System: Techniques for Building Conglomerates”’ (due June 22) – and a free cybersecurity course on Facyber.com.
Join us on this online, four-month management training excursion – $140 or N50k per participant. Installment payment available.
How To Register:
- PayPal: follow this link and pay $140 US dollars. It supports most global currencies.
- Bank transfer (Nigerian naira): Pay N50,000 into any of GTBank 0114016493, UBA 1019195493. Account owner: First Atlantic Semiconductors & Microelectronics.
- Flutterwave: follow this link (naira) or this one (USD) to use your Verve, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc cards across Africa and beyond.
- Automatic Access: Pay via this Tekedia link for self-automatic enrollment with username.
After payment, email [email protected] with participant’s name and email to complete the registration.
Add extra (optional) $30 or N10,000 if you want us to review and provide feedback on your labs.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.