In Fasmicro Advisory Services, we have been offering services to founders, startups and companies via different mechanisms. Through workshops, presentations, and development of roadmaps & strategies, we have supported local and global entities with focus on Africa. Besides these services, we have assisted founders and leaders on their missions.
I am happy that after standardizing our Founders Mentoring, it is now available publicly. Over the years, we have developed and refined a framework to give support to emerging founders & leaders as they build their firms. The Founders Mentoring which requires annual subscription makes it possible for founders to have access via email, WhatsApp, phone, and skype to us with no restriction as they build. All services are described below.
- Discovery Innovation Workshop: To innovate is to set a new basis of competition in an economy, business sector or market. Typically, it results to disruption. This workshop will focus on innovation and growth because growth is the reward of innovation. Otherwise, that innovation is actually an invention. I will be the lead instructor with my supporting crew. The table below provides the workshop structure. We can adapt this workshop to two days.
- Founders Mentoring: We offer a service where we mentor emerging founders or business leaders as they build their companies. The founders /leaders would have direct access to our leaders, and we would guide them on business processes and systems. Through this service, they would email, speak, WhatsApp and Skype without restriction on issues affecting their companies. Simply, we become part of the ecosystem of the company. Imagine the ability to reach Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe at anytime to discuss business frictions you have. The service operates on annual subscription.
- Innovation Presentation: This is a four-hour seminar where we will present what is happening in your market, customized for your company, and then offer insights on how you can plot your strategies to win. This goes beyond industry statistics and typical SWOT analysis. We work to help clients see their markets in new ways, providing roadmaps on how they can unlock opportunities. It is an intense talk, combining technology, finance, political economy and strategy. As technology redesigns markets, I break the implications in short, medium and long-terms.
- Development of Business Roadmap & Strategy: A business plan is not enough to anchor business execution. A Roadmap Document is required especially in a sector which is in a state of flux [changing market, changing model, startup, competition, regulation, etc]. To avoid pursuing many windy paths or dead ends, a roadmap helps to encapsulate a profitable path to the vision with pillars and enablers necessary for success.
Connect with my team if interested in any of these services.
1. If you run a startup, explore our Private Client Services: Startup Growth (no monetary payment required).
2. Publish your unpublished and exclusive articles (click to submit) at Tekedia.
3. We offer Advisory Services (technology, growth strategy & innovation) to startups and companies of any size.