DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

China Man on TikTok Board; A blessing or a Jonah in the boat?

As a brainy child I had always seen the world in Numbers- it either Electrical Electronic or maths. I never saw the need for social sciences which involved International relationship and it likes. However, over time I have learnt the hard way why some of this course exist. Yes, you produce something great in the lab but you need to sell it!

Selling is not all math and a lthough you need data to make concrete decision, you mostly need alot of emotion to retain customers.

You must be level headed! I sold recharge card for my mom and as small as that was, it is heated memories which I still draw wisdom from.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Why am I writing this, I am reading now that China has taken stake in TikTok, the short video app which to some is a time sink and to others a easy route to fame.

As lofty as this may be it could be disastrous.o

Months ago, the world was buzzed with news of US scrutiny over issues of privacy of Data and if the firm was under the influence of their rivalry China.

At this time, there would be more scrutiny as the United State is more alert on grounds- Afghan- and on code- Russia, hence expect the search light on it!

Let me put in perspective: When you talk your friend gives you distance and tells you that you talk to much. Weeks later he ask you to follow how  him out and do you mind having a new tooth paste? The first thought in you mind would be, 'Do I have bad breath?

Obviously, you thought would be regardless of his intention

It an action with good intentions but seen as bad. Only those framed for a crime may understand but it is just coincidence.

All said;

To the firm, regardless of all, it should be concerned about weighing the option. Would they continue to live in the shadows of the United state or take bold move to handle Trust issues with Maturity? Certainly, China is not America's only treat,  there are more just less known! By the way not until now did we know that the Taliban have grown in strength which as led the American to succumb to the shift of power.

Also, I hope they are still in contact with the ex-CEO that went to read book, I am sure he could have something for them.

This  Jonah could be the messiah!

Good evening.

As a brainy child I had always seen the world in Numbers- it either Electrical Electronic or maths. I never saw the need for social sciences which involved International relationship and it likes. However, over time I have learnt the hard way why some of this course exist. Yes, you produce something great in the lab but you need to sell it!

Selling is not all math and a lthough you need data to make concrete decision, you mostly need alot of emotion to retain customers.

You must be level headed! I sold recharge card for my mom and as small as that was, it is heated memories which I still draw wisdom from.

Why am I writing this, I am reading now that China has taken stake in TikTok, the short video app which to some is a time sink and to others a easy route to fame.

As lofty as this may be it could be disastrous.

Months ago, the world was buzzed with news of US scrutiny over issues of privacy of Data and if the firm was under the influence of their rivalry China.

At this time, there would be more scrutiny as the United State is more alert on grounds- Afghan- and on code- Russia, hence expect the search light on it!

Let me put in perspective: When you talk your friend gives you distance, and tells you that you talk to much. Weeks later, he asks you to follow him out and whilst buying things he ask do you mind having a new tooth paste? The first thought in you mind would be, 'Do I have bad breath?

Obviously, your imagination would run through many this and this would take place regardless of his intentions.

It an action with good intentions but seen as bad. Only those framed for a crime may understand the negative part of a coincidence.

All said;

To the firm, regardless of all, it should be concerned about weighing the option. Would they continue to live in the shadows of the United state or take bold move to handle Trust issues with Maturity? Certainly, China is not America's only treat, there are more just less known! By the way not until now did we know that the Taliban have grown in strength which as led the American to succumb to the shift of power.

Also, I hope they are still in contact with the ex-CEO that went to read book, I am sure he could have something for them.

This Jonah could be the messiah!

Good evening.

Uploaded files: