Thank you for joining us for Tekedia Mini-MBA Edition 2. Many edition 2 subscribers have requested to have access to Edition 1’s next week session on “A Playbook for Founders and CEOs During Pandemic, Recession or Market Upheaval”. We understand the timely nature of the session and are providing access to it. Please note that we have not created the Digital Board for Edition 2 – that will come in early June. This email will provide instructions on how you will access that specific content. Here is what to do:
- We have created your account with your email address we have (the very one you are receiving this email). Visit this link https://www.tekedia.com/my-account/lost-password/ to get your password. Type your email and click “Reset password”. (If you currently have a Tekedia account, we have updated your status. Move to step 3 below.)
- Then go to your email box, and click the link in a new email from Tekedia titled “Password Reset Request for Tekedia”. Type any password of your choice; repeat the same in the space provided. Then click SAVE. You have completed your account setting.
- To test that everything is working fine, visit this link https://www.tekedia.com/my-account/ and try to login with your email and the new password you have created. If successful, you made it.
- Then, visit this link from 1pm Lagos time on Monday https://www.tekedia.com/dboard/ . Click the link for April 6 only. That will take you to the content.
(In June, you will get Edition 2 proper setup email with the Digital Board.)
If you have any questions, let me know.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.