Tekedia Mini-MBA webinar is now daily, starting tomorrow. Saturdays 11am and Weekdays (Mon to Fri) 11am Lagos time. For tomorrow, see Week 3 board – https://www.tekedia.com/2week3/ . The webinar will focus on Q/As, light lectures and community connections with invited guests and faculty.
We have published guidelines for the Certificate program capstone. Tekedia capstone is a research paper or a case study exploring a topic, market, sector or a company. You must have attended, begun or about attending Tekedia Mini-MBA to qualify to register. Learn more and register if interested here – https://www.tekedia.com/capstone/ . Here are the programs.
- CLSM – Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- CSBM – Certificate in Startup and Small Business Management
- CETS – Certificate in Exponential Technologies and Singularity
- CPCD – Certificate in Personal Career Development
- CPFM – Certificate in Personal Finance & Wealth Management
- CBIS – Certificate in Business Innovation, Growth & Sustainability
We have a video introducing the Certificate program along with the unveiling of registration for Tekedia Mini-MBA 3rd edition. Visit here – https://www.tekedia.com/mini-mba-3/
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.