Are you a hotshot IoT developer with a big idea or market ready solution? Does your company create exciting and innovative machine-to-machine implementations?
The 2017 Mind2Machine Conference and Awards is coming! Now in our third year, Mind2Machine is maturing, from a pure “challenge and awards” model into a broader event, including both awards and a conference – promoting knowledge and best practice sharing for developers and buyers in the connected infrastructure and Internet of things space.
Machine-to-machine technology is transforming the worlds of business, retail, heavy industry, and our personal lives. The 2017 Mind2Machine event will address opportunities bringing together the business and development sides of the machine-to-machine and Internet of things coin.
Mind2Machine 2017 Categories
Here are areas of interests:
- The Best Commercial M2M Solution: An existing solution, in the market place and commercially viable
- The Most Disruptive M2M Solution: An existing solution bringing rapid disruption or change in its environment, or one which has the potential to revolutionise industries
- Best Enterprise Development App: The best app developed by an ED beneficiary, or developer that has gone through an incubation programme
- Innovative Hardware in IoT: A M2M hardware solution, originating from an established business or Organisation
- Wildcard: A machine-to-machine market-ready solution or idea that does not necessarily fit into any of the above categories, or serve a specific purpose or intention. It must however be aimed at corporate use to streamline production efficiencies and generate increased income.
All entrants will have the opportunity to be trained on the MTN M2M platform, and given access to free software and hardware during the conception phase of the competition. There is an exciting bouquet of prizes up-for-grabs, as well as the resultant press coverage and media interest that comes hand-in-hand with an event of this magnitude.