My alma mater and Africa’s leading technical university – Federal University of Technology Owerri Nigeria- recently received millions of U.S. dollars from World Bank for an advanced energy center. On the invitation of the World Bank and the university leadership, I am serving on the Board of this Centre. Here are full Board members:
- Sir Ndukwe Osogho-Ajala, OON (CEO, Soulmate Industries)
- Dr Andrew Ejayeriese (General Manager Exploration, Exxon Mobil Nigeria)
- Engr. Victor Ugorji (Chevron Nigeria)
- Prof Theodore Ifeanyi Onyeche (Cutec-Forschungszentrum, Germany)
- Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Chairman, FASMICRO Group)
The Africa Centre of Excellence in Future Energies & Electrochemical Systems (ACEFUELS) at the Federal University of Technology Owerri, Nigeria, was established to fill a growing education, skills and information gap in the field of renewable and other clean energy sources within the sub region and in this way address regional development challenge of poor availability and access to energy.
ACE-FUELS welcomes your partnership. The focus covers electrochemistry, production systems, software/AI, IOT, etc focusing on broad energy sector.
Click to join Tekedia Capital and build Next Africa with min of $10,000 co-investment in startups.