What are you planning for 2021? In the Institute, we are working to make Tekedia Mini-MBA better and more impactful. Here are some things we are working on:
- Unveil a mobile and web app that mimics Facebook Page. With this app, engagement and collaboration will be better among co-learners.
- Unveil a streamlined learning portal.
- On weekdays, produce a 3-minute video, pushed to Tekedia App for our members and community.
- Streamline class notes, Tekedia Live, lectures and have many business case studies. We are adding more Faculty members to capture specific sector experiences. We got the feedback, there is life beyond tech! If you are an industry executive, please email.
Before you make a decision on your 2021 corporate training plans, I will like to speak with you. Tekedia Mini-MBA for Corporates is designed for your profitable success. Contact us today for a brochure as you plan.
Tekedia offers an innovation management 3-month program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online. The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced, recorded and archived which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to consume contents.
It is a sector- and firm-agnostic management program comprising videos, flash cases, challenge assignments, labs, written materials, webinars, etc by a global faculty coordinated by Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.