Invent, innovate and drive organizational transformation, performance, and growth. Capture emerging opportunities in changing markets while optimizing innovation and profitability. Digitally evolve your business or functional area, turning digital disruption into a competitive capability and advantage. Master the concepts of building category-king companies, and thrive, in any business sector.
Registration for the 4th edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA (Feb 8 – May 3, 2021) has started. Tekedia Mini-MBA is an innovation management 12-week program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online. The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced, recorded and archived which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to consume contents.
More so, it is a sector- and firm-agnostic program comprising videos, flash cases, challenge assignments, labs, written materials, webinars, etc by a global faculty coordinated by Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe. When we finish, we will issue a certificate from the Tekedia Institute, Boston USA.
More reasons to join us and sponsor your staff:
- For corporate members, our Lead Faculty, Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, will host 3 private sessions. These slots could be used in company events, boards, staff meetings, etc.
- We have more than 90 Faculty members from great institutions like Shell, Flutterwave, MTN, KPMG, MIT, Access Bank, Afreximbank, Schlumberger, etc.
- Professionals from more than 30 countries including Singapore, US, Canada, India, and Nigeria attended our last edition, enriching our community.
- Besides our self-paced programs, we run thrice weekly live sessions, making our Faculty and invited guests available for members to ask questions.
- We have a growing library of business case studies on companies. Also, our books including the highly popular “The Dangote System: Techniques for Building Conglomerates” are available FREE to our members.
- Session Labs on Blockchain, Decentralized Finance, Cryptocurrency, Work from Home Admin, etc
We have bulk discounts for institutions registering many team members; please email. Happy New Year and a great profitable 2021.
Click to join Tekedia Capital and build Next Africa with min of $10,000 co-investment in startups.