Brandcore designed our amazing Tekedia certificate; please support Paul Adenekan’s business.
This is a little description of the business. The firm is on a mission to help your business standout and grow
Lagos, Nigeria BrandCore Creative – a creative and innovative design agency, today announced the launch of its new website and brand. Specialising in Logo design, branding, website, and digital product design and development. To help startups and established businesses stand out and grow through compelling, attractive and functional design solutions backed by solid strategic direction, deep knowledge of business goals, and target audience needs and expectations.
“As humans, we have an underlying pattern or blueprint for how we perceive and process the world around us, said Paul Adenekan, Founder and Design Director of BrandCore. Hence, we want to create more intuitive, human-centered experiences and products that fit into our normal lives.”
BrandCore process involves:
- Understanding the company’s vision and business goals,
- Learn about the market and carry out competitive analysis
- Empathise with the target audience needs, and their behaviour. Then draw insights from the research data and create designs and solutions that solve problems.
Brandcore is a creative and innovative design agency founded by Paul Adenekan who has over 14 years of agency experience working with top local and international brands across many industries, and clients of every size. Paul has led projects for companies like; Nestle, Nescafe, Milo, Verve, TGI Group, Jagal Group, Lacasera, Jara Beach Resort, Path Solicitors, Oxymon Solutions Limited, and more. Providing value-based design solutions that help brands stand out from the competition.
For more information, please visit www.brandcore.ng.
Email: [email protected]---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.