Greetings – and please read the following from Tekedia Institute.
- Tekedia Hub – “Facebook for Innovators” is ready. You can go ahead and register. The app will be released this week. We hope to use it to deepen learning. Tekedia Hub is an ecosystem developed for innovators and growth champions, to co-learn and co-share, on the mechanics of business systems and innovation. It has capabilities to enable members to form groups, follow others and be followed, and discuss important things, around business, education and more. Among others, the Hub will support learners and members of Tekedia Institute. Begin here – https://hub.tekedia.com/
- Our Lead Faculty, Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, has an article to be published at Harvard Business Review at 9am New York time on Monday. It is on capturing value in market systems. We will share link here.
- If you missed our last webinars- “The 2021 Winning Playbooks” and “The 2021 Outlook: Growth After A Redesign” – the recorded videos are here.
Meanwhile, Tekedia Mini-MBA 4th edition begins next week, Feb 8. If you have not registered, do it here – https://school.tekedia.com/course/mmba4/ . And please help us and share this message below with your colleagues and associates.
Tekedia Institute invites you to register for the 4th edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA (Feb 8 – May 3, 2021). Tekedia Mini-MBA is an innovation management 12-week program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online. The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced and recorded which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to learn.
This sector-agnostic program has more than 100 faculty from leading companies like Flutterwave, Microsoft, MTN, Access Bank, Afreximbank, KPMG, Shell, Schlumberger, Nigerian Breweries, etc, handling courses in more than 32 domains of business and leadership. More students graduated from it in 2020 than any school in Africa. From executives in Singapore to Nigerian bank managers to startup leaders in India, the last edition attracted learners from 35 countries and their testimonials are positive.
The acquired capabilities have helped learners to get new jobs, get promotions, raised funding, and advanced their careers and the companies they work for. The Institute is currently working with dozens of companies, providing a mechanism to co-design growth strategies in companies. More than 30% of learners are sponsored by companies and those firms include Soulmate Industries, Lily Hospitals, Problem Space New York, to name just a few.
Tekedia Mini-MBA costs N50,000 or $140 per user, and payment can be made via bank transfer, PayPal, Flutterwave, Bitcoin, etc.
Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, a World Economic Forum YGL and a regular writer in the Harvard Business Review, and who holds two PhDs and four master’s degrees, including a PhD from Johns Hopkins University, coordinates the program. He recently licensed a robotics patent to the United States Government. The ace circuit designer co-designed the accelerometer used in Apple iPhone’s early generations.
Besides the program, participants get other benefits, including Prof Ekekwe’s books like “The Dangote System: Techniques for Building Conglomerates”, Career Week, Innovation Week, Special Labs on Remote Work Administration (Krozu, USA), Decentralization Finance (BoundlessPay), Digital Security (Infoprive), among others, as coordinated by the Institute.
Contacts: Email: [email protected]---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.