Tekedia Institute serves companies (all sizes and types), professionals, students and governments through different training programs. We’re looking for the following:
- Growth makers and partners (individuals and companies) to help our expansion across Nigeria, Africa and beyond. The compensation is via revenue share. We are seriously looking for partners with offline linkages, networks and structures in major cities as we are already well established online.
- Program Resellers: if you run a school or training institution, we have different licenses that will enable you to use our courseware to educate your students and learners.
If interested, email [email protected] .
You can find all Tekedia programs and their descriptions here. In the tables below, we have provided the programs and their associated costs, along with how to pay.
Registration for Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 9 (Sep 12- Dec 3 2022) has started. Register here. Cost is N60,000 or $140 for the 12-week program.
Tekedia Programs and Costs
How To Pay for Tekedia Programs
After payment, contact [email protected] for your login.---
1. Advance your career, run your business better with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sep 12 – Dec 3, 2022): cost is N60,000 naira ($140). Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master business secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira ($400).
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.