Chukwuma Innocent,Chairman of Innoson Group, the maker of Innoson motors brand, explained his vision in any interview which took place a month before he launched the largest indigenous car manufacturing company in Africa. His words:
I am going to launch a car in one month’s time that people can easily buy in Nigeria with small money. I am looking at about N3 million. The car will be big size, which will have air conditioning, automatic gear and other comforts that will make it easier for all. I am not just interested in the Nigerian market alone but the African market. I believe that anything you are doing do it well and if properly done it will market itself.
Over the years, he has crystallized that statement made here into
- Our Brand: The 1st Made-in-Africa automobile brand
- Our Purpose: To eradicate “tokunbo” (foreign used) automobiles from Africa
- Our Vision: To become the pride of African roads i.e. Africa’s most preferred automobile brand
- Our Mission: To make durable and affordable brand new automobiles for Africans
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.