To sign-up and login to the web web version, go here hub.tekedia.com. You can download the Android app here.
Good People, I am very happy to announce that Tekedia Hub is ready. This ecosystem is developed to ensure that innovators in our community can advance their missions. WhatsApp could not serve us due to our scale. Now, we have our own “Facebook for Innovators” and members can do great things. It is an open ecosystem for everyone. Feel free to go and create an account, and connect with others.
Hopefully, when we begin Tekedia Mini-MBA on Feb 8, we will see people discussing business strategies, frameworks, forming private groups, hashtagging on topics, and co-learning to accelerate leadership ascents. Our goal is simple: help innovators and growth champions to advance companies and institutions.
Tekedia Hub is an ecosystem developed for innovators and growth champions, to co-learn and co-share, on the mechanics of business systems and innovation. It has capabilities to enable members to form groups, follow others and be followed, and discuss important things, around business, education and more. As we developed it, we used this phrase – “Facebook for Innovators”.
How to Join and Suggestions to Follow:
- Go to hub.tekedia.com and create a FREE account. The system will email you and ask you to activate. Once done, you are ready for the Hub.
- I suggest you join our Tekedia Hub Admin and myself – Ndubuisi Ekekwe.
- Now, tell your friends, colleagues and associates to join. You can create a group and topics. If you run a mentoring growth, you can create one and ask the mentees to join in a group.
- Our focus here is innovation and business across all industrial sectors and territories.
- The Android app version arrives later in the week once Google approves it.
This Hub (web and mobile app) replaces WhatsApp in Tekedia Mini-MBA and becomes the platform to communicate with members.
Verification of Profile
Good People, good morning. Though we have put some requirements to add the “Verified sign” on profile, all you need to do is simple: capture a screenshot of your LinkedIn profile with the URL, and also capture another webpage with your photo/name [company website, newspaper, press release, etc). Once you have them, click the Verification request; Tekedia runs 24/7 and my team will evaluate and verify. Then the Verified sign will show.
Click to join Tekedia Capital and build Next Africa with min of $10,000 co-investment in startups.