This is the schedule for this week’s Tekedia Mini-MBA Live zoom sessions. We will have three Faculty members; zoom links in the Board.
- Wed | 7pm-8pm | Risk Management – Akeem Rasaq, BSc, MRM, MScFE Head of Risk Management, Chapel Hill Denham
- Thursday | 7pm-8pm | Decentralized Finance in Africa, General – Prof. Ndubuisi Ekekwe, Lead Faculty, Tekedia Institute
- Saturday | 12noon -1 pm | Capital Markets & Startup Fundraising – Azeez Lawal, Managing Director, TrustBanc Capital
As always everything is recorded for members who cannot attend the optional Live sessions. Have a profitable week ahead. Our next edition registration is ongoing.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.