For this week at Tekedia Mini-MBA, we are learning Logistics & Supply Chain Management. Find below the modules:
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management – Ayodele Adenaike, COO, GIG Logistics
- Supply Chain Management – Luiz Barreto, Graduate of MIT Supply Chain Management
- Ecommerce & Logistics – Olufemi S. Aiki, Co-Founder, Foodlocker
- Product Case: Logistics – Samuel Akinniyi Ajiboyede, CEO, Zido Logistics
More so, Tekedia Live zoom links are in the Board. Please note the time for Tuesday is at 11am WAT.
- Tue, March 23 | 11am – 12noon WAT | Building Impactful Gender-Anchored Companies – Ifeoma Uddoh, Founder, Shecluded
- Thur, March 25 | 7 – 8.00pm WAT | Effective Project Management – Taiwo Abraham, Program Manager, Horizant Canada
- Sat, March 27 | 7 – 8.30pm WAT | Career Diversification & Insurance, General Topic – Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Have a great co-learning week at Tekedia Institute.
Click to join Tekedia Capital and build Next Africa with min of $10,000 co-investment in startups.