When inserted in the soil, Zenvus sensor gathers and analyzes data about changing weather and soil conditions. It then communicates to farmers helping them make decisions on what, when and how to farm. Besides the analytics of the soil, Zenvus provides a special spectral camera which helps to track crop vegetation. The camera provides farmers with deep insights on the vegetative health of their crops. By analyzing the images, stressed crops, droughts, outbreaks of pests and diseases etc can be seen and managed. Also, by aggregating data on the soil and vegetation, farmers can evaluate the effectiveness of irrigation and fertilizer application by correlating soil data with overall vegetative crop health.
Our goal is to work with government to on-board Ebonyi farmers in these portals
- zManager is an electronic farm diary that helps Zenvus farmers record all phases of farming from planting through harvest to sales. It keeps all records – financial, staff, tools, etc
- zPrices empowers rural Zenvus farmers with real-time produce prices across major cities. It provides farmers with data to effectively negotiate prices with merchants
- zCapital helps Zenvus farmers raise capital (loan or equity) by providing independent farm data from our sensors to help banks and investors evaluate overall profitability of farms.
- zCrowdfund helps Zenvus farmers crowdfund capital from local donors who they can deliver produce after harvest. Our sensors validate these farms providing partners with confidence.
- zInsure helps Zenvus farmers insure their farms by providing independent farm data from our sensors to insurers. This helps them evaluate the risks based on actual farm data.
- zMarkets provides a platform for Zenvus farmers to sell their produce. It is an avenue to expand their markets by removing geographic limitations. Farmers list their harvest days and buyers connect.
- Zenvus Boundary – helps farmers map the boundaries of their farms and then print same so that they can obtain farmland titles from governments.
- Zenvus Fusion – Zenvus Fusion is a service for governments and development organizations which is designed to help build Soil Fertility Geography in constituencies like states
- Zenvus Insights: Provide a platform where government can monitor and track performances of all farms it has supported in the state.
We seek partnerships with governments to deploy these solutions to their farmers and help improve farming productivity
Registration for Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 9 (Sep 12 – Dec 3 2022) is ongoing. Register here. Cost is N60,000 or $140 for the 12-week program. Beat early bird for free books and other bonuses.