It is very obvious that Yahoo has stopped serving its customers towards becoming a leader in its business. As late as 8pm yesterday, Yahoo was still reminding us of the death of ex-US First Lady, Mrs Ford. No one is updating the news that shows up when you login into your email. The same top news has been there for weeks now and no one cares in Yahoo! Does it mean that their staff do not use Yahoo to know that they have to fix those issues?
Yahoo, you better get serious. Otherwise, you will be bought over by another company, for cheap. Get serious and show service and stop showing us news after it has passed for weeks. Even if you have abandoned service, you could still try to serve customers so that you can be valued much better.
The fifth news item on the email welcome page is due for change. If you cannot do this, then discontinue the service because it is very embarrassing as no one wants to waste time looking at old news. What you offer there is no news!
- Former first lady Betty Ford dies at 93Betty Ford said things that first ladies just don’t say, even today. And 1970s America loved her for it.
- Analysis: Flat jobs data signal weakest recovery in decades
- As ex-aide arrested, pressured Cameron vows media reform
- Shuttle lifts off for last time; ‘Light this fire’
- South Sudan becomes world’s newest nation
- Debt ceiling: Why Sunday could be make-or-break day