BusyInternet was founded in Ghana in 2001 with a unique mission to provide both commercial services as well as social and economic development. More importantly, Busy seeks to create a community of like-minded entrepreneurs where proximity breeds innovation and shared services.
Located in a 14,000 square foot former gas-bottling factory in the heart of Accra, Busy is a collaboration with two local investment companies (Fidelity Capital Partners and Databank) and a Welsh entrepreneur.
This company has built Wi-Fis across some places in Ghana which Tekedia thinks is cool. We need this in Nigeria especially in the airport and schools. BusyInternet-MTN Wi-Fi Hotspot services are available at:
- BusyInternet Ring Road Central
- Accra Mall
- Koffee Lounge – A&C Shopping Mall
- Roman Ridge Shopping Arcade
- Shangri – LA Hotel
- Kotoka International Airport
- Pub RIOJA – Osu
- Ghana Hostels (University of Ghana) – Project in progress
- Korle-Bu Medical School (International Students & Medical Sciences Hostel)
- Primrose Place
- Dr. Limann Hostel (University of Ghana)