This ’ember-month period, we are working in leading Nigerian SMEs, startups and big corporations, at different levels of formation and growth, helping them on business roadmaps, strategies and tools for innovation and growth. Our services cut across industrial sectors and functional areas.
We have few slots remaining: email my community manager (on click) to schedule to visit your firm. You would like our perspectives as they are deep. Yes, we do not regurgitate sound bites. We are entrepreneurs first and we will share how we are dealing with issues you are facing.
We execute our missions via three ways:
- Development of Business Roadmap & Strategy: A business plan is not enough to anchor business execution. A Roadmap Document is required especially in a sector which is in a state of flux [changing market, changing model, startup, competition, regulation, etc]. To avoid pursuing many windy paths or dead ends, a roadmap helps to encapsulate a profitable path to the vision with pillars and enablers necessary for success.
- Discovery Innovation Workshop: To innovate is to set a new basis of competition in an economy, business sector or market. Typically, it results to disruption. This workshop will focus on innovation and growth because growth is the reward of innovation. Otherwise, that innovation is actually an invention. I will be the lead instructor with my supporting crew. The table below provides the workshop structure. We can adapt this workshop to two days.
- Discovery Innovation Presentation: This is a four-hour seminar where we will present what is happening in your market, customized for your company, and then offer insights on how you can plot your strategies to win. This goes beyond industry statistics and typical SWOT analysis. We work to help clients see their markets in new ways, providing roadmaps on how they can unlock opportunities. It is an intense talk, combining technology, finance, political economy and strategy. As technology redesigns markets, I break the implications in short, medium and long-terms.
For more on these services and structure, please click here.
Our Community Manager is waiting to schedule a time with you; email firstname.lastname@example.org------
1. If you run a startup, explore our Private Client Services: Startup Growth (no monetary payment required).
2. Publish your unpublished and exclusive articles (click to submit) at Tekedia.
3. We offer Advisory Services (technology, growth strategy & innovation) to startups and companies of any size.