This is my keynote at the Champions of Talent Development (CTD) 2020 Conference. My presentation was titled “Business and Learning Agility”. I spoke on Wednesday October 14, 2020. The presentation has value if you have a few minutes to spare.
From Chima Onunwa’ summary on LinkedIn:
- Here are my key takeaways from the session;
- Businesses have one obligation and that is to fix market friction that exists between demand and supply
- If you understand the numbers in anything, the better placed you are to improve that thing
- The best companies today are not those that have the best products in the last 20 years but those that can re-invent themselves
- Perception in business means offering customers something (products or services) they never knew they needed but see the essentiality of that product/service after their experience
- 21st-century talent managers and champions are going to be people who can lead companies beyond building products of needs or products of expectation but products of perception
- Innovation= Invention + Commercialization
- For businesses, it’s not just about moving within a particular market domain but to accumulate knowledge, deploy knowledge in the market, and create a new basis of competition.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.