DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

A New Enterprise Growth Strategy

We are cooking an enterprise growth strategy in my practice. Yes, we are looking at how enterprise technology companies can grow in Africa. There is a special insight that came: discounted cybersecurity insurance for firms. I identify three key elements:

1. An enterprise tech firm could offer cybersecurity insurance to its clients.

2. To offer that insurance, it would need an insurance partner with capacity to sell policies on insurance. This insurer would sell at discounted rates to companies that use the tech firm’s products. We are not yet there for an insurer; that should change. Note: I am yet to find an insurer for this.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

3. There would be a professional security consulting firm offering services to the clients and collecting data to help improve the insurance products over time. Lagos has a really great company that can do this. Note: I have a solid Lagos firm that can do this effectively.

People see cybersecurity as all risks; I see this as having the capacity to catalyze new sectors. A firm can use the promise of discounted insurance to move products.

The number 2 is key, and with that capacity - would make it more attractive and flexible for many businesses to key in.

The idea is fine, and the waters have to be tested.

I have been looking into the cyber security field these past few years and have been experimenting with offering bespoke services to individual clients. This is a development that has enormous potential.