DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Believe in Nigeria to Thrive

BELIEVE. That is a potent word. To do well in a school, it makes sense to believe in the school. To thrive under a teacher, you would need to believe him/her. And to find success in a nation, it demands that you must believe in that nation. By believing, positive energies will envelope you like a powerful molten magma, releasing abundance over scarcity on your paths.

Despite all the challenges, Believe in Nigeria. Many are moving into Lagos, Kano, Aba and Uyo and they are having better Sallahs and Christmas.

Do you know that in Nigeria, there is a car mechanic shop that you must pay N1million [$2,800] for membership? Yes, that is just for an opportunity to be admitted to service your car. That is not the actual work.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

By believing, you would focus less on what is not working, and then plotting how you can fix it for glory. Believe in Nigeria.

Emywealth11 has reacted to this post.
Emywealth11

There's really nothing like bad time for everyone, those bad times are some people's best times; there's a reason for that.

Nigeria is country where no matter how terrible or hopeless the circumstances are, you can suddenly find glory, without even fully understanding what just happened to you.

The only thing required is for you to fix your eyes on the goal, forget the noise, something good always happens here, amidst the chaos.

Just believe in your nation, even if you loathe the leaders; still believe!

I do support you on this one sir and I think the best way to see how interesting an event is, it depends on how much interest one put into it. Though I sometimes feel like leaving this country for good, I do most times wished I wasn't a Nigerian but when people talk about traveling out of the country with the hope never returning for years,I just tell them that the only thing I want is to go out there acquire ideas and then bring it back home. So I believe Nigeria is full of opportunities but only if one would believe and then focus on a key vision with determination.